Return and Refund Policy
1. Warranty InformationMANI WONDERS PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM OUR WEBSITE OR AN AUTHORIZED DEALER COMES WITH A 24-MONTH MANUFACTURER DEFECT AND WORKMANSHIP WARRANTY. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR; COSMETIC SCRATCHES; DAMAGES CAUSED BY ACCIDENT, ABUSE, MISUSE, LIQUID CONTACT, NEGLIGENCE, SHOCK; IMPROPER USE OR STORAGE OF THE PRODUCT; UNAUTHORIZED MODIFICATIONS OR REPAIRS.
2. Return and Refund PolicyTO SUBMIT A REQUEST, PLEASE CONTACT US OR [email protected] IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE NOTE MANI WONDERS PRODUCTS ARE ENTITLED TO OUR 24-MONTH MANUFACTURER DEFECT AND WORKMANSHIP LIMITED WARRANTY AND 30-DAY RETURN POLICY IN ITS ORIGINAL CONDITION AND PACKAGING. PROOF OF PURCHASE AND ORDER NUMBER IS REQUIRED FOR ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS AND SERVICE REQUESTS. A VIDEO OF THE DAMAGED PARTS OF THE WALLET WILL BE REQUESTED AS PART OF THE WARRANTY ASSESSMENT. UPON RECEIPT AND INSPECTION OF THE RETURN WE WILL ISSUE YOUR APPROVED REFUND VIA THE ORIGINAL METHOD OF PAYMENT. FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE ITEM BACK IN ITS ORIGINAL CONDITION AND MANI WONDERS BRANDED PACKAGING WILL RESULT IN REPACKAGING FEE OF $6.00 USD. EXPEDITED SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPORT ANY ADDITIONAL DAMAGES CAUSED DUE TO MISUSE AND MISHANDLING. FAILURE TO REPORT THE ADDITIONAL DAMAGES WILL RESULT IN NULLIFIED WARRANTY. MANI WONDERS COVERS FREE RETURNS SHIPMENT COST. AFTER WE HAVE ISSUED THE REFUND, IT WILL TAKE UP TO 3 - 5 BUSINESS DAYS FOR THE FUNDS TO BE PLACED BACK ON YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT OR CREDIT CARD.
3. Order InformationIF YOU REQUIRE TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR ORDER OR CANCEL YOUR ORDER, PLEASE CONTACT US OR [email protected] IMMEDIATELY. THE ORDER HAS BEEN DETECTED BY THE FRAUDULENT FILTER OF OUR PCI COMPLIANT PAYMENT GATEWAY PARTNERS. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM OUR CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT TEAM FOR VERIFICATION OF ORDER. IF YOU ARE CERTAIN THAT YOUR PAYMENT OPTIONS IS AUTHENTIC, PLEASE ORDER AGAIN WITH THE WORLD CLASS PAYMENT OPTION - PAYPAL. OUR PRICING IS PRESENTED IN THE WORLD STANDARD USD DUE TO THE FACT THAT OUR PRODUCTS ARE SOLD AND SHIPPED WORLDWIDE. ALSO, CURRENCY CONVERTER IS AVAILABLE ON THE CART PAGE.
4. Shipping InformationWE PROVIDE FREE SHIPPING TO QUALIFIED DESTINATIONS. THE SHIPMENT TRANSIT TIME IS 15 - 20 BUSINESS DAYS. WE ALSO PROVIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING SERVICES (2 - 7 BUSINESS DAYS). WE SHIP TO ALL COUNTRIES. YOUR ORDER GETS PROCESSED BY THE SHIPMENT LOGISTICS CENTER AND WILL COMMENCE TRANSIT WITHIN 24 HRS. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE WEEKENDS AND CANADIAN HOLIDAYS. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL NOTIFICATION WITH YOUR TRACKING LINK AND SHIPMENT TRACKING DETAILS ONCE YOUR ORDER DISPATCHES. CUSTOM, DUTIES, AND TAX CHARGES LEVIED AT THE RECEIVING COUNTRY'S BORDER IS NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF MANI WONDERS OR THE SHIPPING COURIER. EACH NATION HAS ITS OWN IMPORT REGULATIONS AND FEES. PLEASE REVIEW OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS PROVIDED IN THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://www.maniwonders.com/LEGAL. NOTE, IN RARE OCCASIONS, CUSTOM AGENTS MAY WITHOLD DELIVERY OF SOME PACKAGES.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. Our store is hosted on WordPress. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- Maniwonders.com or Mani Wonders Inc. is referred to as Mani Wonders, we, us, or our;
- (Login) means any method of registration accepted by Maniwonders.com which enables a User to have access, edit, update to their profile on our Website and view order status of purchased products;
- (User) means any person who visits or uses the Website and is referred to as (you), the (User), or the (End User);
- (User Submission) means any feedback, link, comment or other material of whatever nature that is submitted by a User to appear on the Website.
- The Mani Wonders team can be contacted through our Contact Us page or email to [email protected]
3. Acceptable Use of the Website
- By visiting the Website you warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into and be bound by these Terms and that you agree to be bound by these Terms forthwith.
- In the event that Mani Wonders, in its sole discretion, considers that you are making any illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Website, and/or causes damage to the website, and/or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website and/or your use of the Website is in breach of these Terms, Mani Wonders reserves the right to take any action that it deems necessary, including terminating without notice your use of the Website and, in the case of illegal, unlawful, fraudulent, harmful use, instigating legal proceedings.
- You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
- You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
- Access to certain areas of our website may be restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, at our discretion
- Mani Wonders may suspend the Website at any time and for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades, and shall not be liable to you for any such suspension.
- Mani Wonders reserves the right to make any changes to the Website or to discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website without notice to Users.
- These Terms governed the use of the Website by unregistered Users. Such Users may not use the Website or any part thereof in connection with any commercial venture, other than as expressly permitted under these Terms or under other terms agreed in writing by Mani Wonders
- Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not recommendations. We have no control over the contents of third party websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Third party trademarks: The other registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners. Unless stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any license to exercise such rights.
- We may revise these terms and conditions of use from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions of use will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions of use on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions of use without notifying you or obtaining your consent. You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions of use.
- Exclusion of third party rights: These terms and conditions of use are for the benefit of you and us, and are not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your rights in relation to these terms and conditions of use is not subject to the consent of any third party.
- Entire agreement: These terms and conditions of use, together with the other legal notices on this web page, constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
- Law and jurisdiction: These terms and conditions of use will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions of use will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada and Ontario.
4. User registration and User Submissions
- In order to sign up for the Mani Wonders newsletter, you will be required to register your email address. The subscription service is powered by third party vendor, MailChimp. You can sign up to our Mani Wonders newsletter through submitting their email address at the sign up boxes featured throughout the Website. By providing your email address you agree to receive regular newsletter emails from Mani Wonders.
- You can unsubscribe from receiving our newsletter by clicking the Unsubscribe link featured within each of our newsletters or contacting Mani Wonders at [email protected].
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted over various networks. Credit card, banking, Stripe and PayPal information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- In these terms and conditions of use, your user content means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to our website, for whatever purpose. You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. You warrant and represent that your user content will comply with these terms and conditions of use.
- Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party ' s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law). Except for any disclosure by you for technical support purposes, or as specified in our Privacy Statement, all communications from you to this web site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that any and all comments, information, feedback and ideas regarding our company, products or services that you communicate to Mani Wonders (Feedback) will be deemed, at the time of communication to Mani Wonders, the property of Mani Wonders, and Maniwonders.com shall be entitled to full rights of ownership, including without limitation, unrestricted right to use or disclose such Feedback in any form, medium or technology now known or later developed, and for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you. You are solely responsible for the content of your communications and their legality under all laws and regulations.
- By using www.www.maniwonders.com, you agree that you are solely responsible for the content uploaded to Maniwonders.com (regardless of whether such submissions are in the form of text, videos, photographs, audio, or in any other medium, whether now known or later developed).
- You agree not to upload or submit:
- Content that is owned by any third party unless you have obtained in advance all licenses, authorizations and permissions to use such content;
- Inaccuracies, falsehoods, misrepresentations, misleading or other statements or content that could damage Maniwonders.com or any third party;
- material that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, unlawful, obscene, indecent, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, sexually explicit, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, deceptive, abusive, menacing, harmful to minors, discriminatory or inflammatory, constitute as spam, or encouraging conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law or regulation, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trademark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- Depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
- consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- Advertisements or solicitations of or for business or to divert traffic away from Maniwonders.com or its affiliates;
- Material for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- Material that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, or other contact information; or
- Content that contains any computer viruses, worms, or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- Your user content must be appropriate, civil, tasteful and accord with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behavior on the Internet. You must not use our website to link to any website or web page consisting of or containing material that would, were it posted on our website, breach the provisions of these terms and conditions of use. You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint. We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
- Notwithstanding our rights under these terms and conditions of use in relation to user content, we do not undertake to process such content for product engraving.
- Use of Maniwonders.com is usable without providing personal information. According to us, personal data implies name, address or email address and can be provided on a voluntary basis. These data are not without your express consent to third parties. Please note that data transmission over the Internet (ex. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible. The use of the framework of the imprint obligation published contact data by third parties for sending unsolicited advertisements and information materials is hereby expressly excluded. The site operators reserve the right to take legal action in case of unsolicited advertising, such as Spam e-mails.
5. Term and Termination
- These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you are an unregistered User of the Website.
- Mani Wonders may, at any time and for any reason, terminate these Terms with you and deny you access to the Website.
- In the event of termination of these Terms for any reason, you must not attempt to use the Website.
- Sections 4 to 9 inclusive shall survive termination of these Terms for any reason, and shall be valid and enforceable against you.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions of use, if you breach these terms and conditions of use in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions of use in any way, we may:
- Send you one or more formal warnings;
- Temporarily suspend your access to the website;
- Permanently prohibit you from accessing the website;
- Block computers using your IP address from accessing the website;
- Contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the website;
- Bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise;
- Suspend and/or delete your account with the website; and/or
- Delete and/or edit any or all of your user generated content.
- We will suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
6. Mani Wonders Intellectual Property
- Mani Wonders owns or has a license to use all right, title and interest in and to the Website, including without limitation all copyright and any other intellectual property rights therein. Some of the content is produced in whole or in part under license from, and based in whole or in part from, copyright material of the listed merchant. These Terms shall not be construed to convey title to or ownership of the Website or the data contained therein to any User. All rights in and to the Website not expressly granted to Users are reserved by Mani Wonders.
- You are granted a non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable license to view and print the content of the Website for your personal use only.
- You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions of use.
- You are expressly prohibited from:
- Reproducing, duplicating, copying, editing, transmitting, uploading, republish or incorporating into any other materials any of the Website; and
- Removing, modifying, altering or using any registered or unregistered marks/logos owned by Mani Wonders, and doing anything which may be seen to take unfair advantage of the reputation and goodwill of Mani Wonders or could be considered an infringement any of the intellectual property rights owned and/or licensed to Mani Wonders, without first obtaining the written permission of Mani Wonders;
- Selling, renting or sub-licensing material from the website;
- Showing any material from the website in public;
- Exploiting material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- Redistributing material from this website.
- It is a condition of this license that you include a credit for us and hyperlink to our website on each web page where the content is published (in such form as we may specify from time to time, or if we do not specify any particular form, in a reasonable form). We may revoke this license at any time, with or without notice or explanation.
7. Warranties and Liabilities
- We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
- Mani Wonders provides Users with access to the Website free of charge and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Mani Wonders shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage of whatever kind caused in whole or in part by use of the Website or the information provided therein, or by any failure, delay, interruption or otherwise of the provision of the Website or the information provided therein, or by Mani Wonders failure to perform any of its obligations under these Terms.
- Promotional codes are provided to users to give discounts on fashion accessory products sold by Mani Wonders.
- In no event shall Mani Wonders be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any nature, including loss of profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, contracts, commercial opportunities, and goodwill, business or business benefit. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- The information provided on the Website by Mani Wonders is intended as information only and does not constitute advice. Therefore, it must not be relied on to assist in making or refraining from making a decision, or to assist in deciding on a course of action.
- The material on the Website is provided as is, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Mani Wonders expressly excludes all representations, warranties, obligations and liabilities in connection with the Website or other third party websites, and the information provided therein.
- Links to third party websites and companies may appear on the Website. Such third party websites are not the responsibility of Mani Wonders and Mani Wonders accepts no responsibility for the availability, suitability, reliability or content of such third party websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Mani Wonders reserves the right to terminate any link at any time. Mani Wonders may provide links from this web site to other sites as a convenience to you and in no way should this be interpreted as an endorsement of any company, content or products to which it links. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this web site, you do this entirely at your own risk. Mani Wonders disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, to any such linked sites, including but not limited to any terms as to any terms as to the accuracy, ownership, validity or legality of any content of a linked site.
- You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees. Having regard to that interest, you accept that we are a limited liability entity and agree that you will not bring any claim personally against individual officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions of use. This will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the company itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees.
- You agree to the publication of comments, reviews and/or feedback relating to you, by others, on our website. You acknowledge that such comments, reviews and/or feedback may be critical or defamatory or otherwise unlawful; and you agree that you will not hold us liable in respect of any such comments, reviews and/or feedback, irrespective of whether we are aware or ought to have been aware of such comments, reviews and/or feedback.
- Limitation of liability: Your access to and use of Maniwonders.com is at your sole risk. Under no circumstances shall Maniwonders.com or its related companies, affiliates or their respective members, directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, licensors, successors or assigns be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind. This would include, without limitation, loss of use, loss revenue or profits, loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts); loss of the use of money, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, loss of reputation, loss of, damage to, compromise or corruption of data, or any indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused including the replacement of equipment and property, any costs of recovering, in any way interruptions or other inaccuracies in Maniwonders.com (including, without limitation, as a result of breach of any warranty or other term or condition of this agreement). Mani wonders and its affiliates, and their respective members, directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, licensees, successors and assigns are not liable, under any circumstances, for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on Maniwonders.com or any content on Maniwonders.com.
- Limited right to use: This web site is owned and operated by Mani Wonders. Unless otherwise specified, all Materials on this web site are the property of Mani Wonders and are protected by the copyright laws of the Canada and, throughout the world by the applicable copyright laws. No Materials published by Mani Wonders on this web site, in whole or in part, may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without prior written permission from Mani Wonders or the creator of the content. The use of any such Materials is strictly prohibited and such unauthorized use may violate copyright, trademark and other similar laws.
8. Products and Services
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the products and Services (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- Mani Wonders 24 month limited warranty summary Mani Wonders warrants the included hardware product and accessories against defects in materials and workmanship for 24 months from the date of the original purchase. Mani Wonders does not warrant against normal wear and tear, nor damage caused by accident or abuse. You may read and email a copy of the warranty to yourself during activation. Warranty benefits are in addition to rights provided under local consumer laws. For Canadian Consumers: Residents of Quebec are governed by that province consumer protection legislation. Les résidents du Québec sont régis par la législation sur la protection du consommateur de cette province.
- This Warranty does not apply: (a) to consumable parts, protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship; (b) to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports; (c) to damage caused by use with another product; (d) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, tornado, earthquake or other external cause; (e) to damage caused by operating the Mani Wonders Product outside Mani Wonders published guidelines; (f) to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Mani Wonders; (g) to an Mani Wonders Product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability; (h) to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the Mani Wonders Product, or (i) if any serial number has been removed or defaced from the Mani Wonders Product.
- Do not disassemble the Mani Wonders Product. Disassembling the Mani Wonders Product in any way may cause damage that is not covered by this Warranty. Only Mani Wonders Team should perform service on the Mani Wonders Product.
- Customers are responsible for shipping the defective unit to Mani Wonders, including: brokerage, taxes, customs, and duties incurred. Mani Wonders will ship the replacement unit to you by Canada Post ground in the continental United States and Canada. If you want to expedite shipping, you will be responsible for the expedited shipping charge and will be asked to provide a credit card for the expedited shipping charge. Note, in rare occasions, custom agents may withhold delivery of some packages.
- Yes in most cases our technical support team can verify your warranty by using the serial number. If the serial number cannot be verified, a Proof of Purchase will be required to determine the warranty.
- Mani Wonders will ship a replacement product to the address you provide one to three business days after receiving your defective product.
- Mani Wonders does offer refunds within 30 days from the date of purchase or product upgrades for 24 month from the date of purchase. Mani Wonders Team will, as its option, (i) repair the Mani Wonders Product using new or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability (ii) replace defective products under warranty for the same product only. There are no exceptions.
- Mani Wonders does offer full refunds not pertaining to warrantable defects and workmanship for up to 30 days of purchase. Customer to contact Mani Wonders Support Team to initiate returns process. Customer is responsible for costs associated with return shipment to return center address provided by Mani Wonders Support Team. For returns and exchanges, contact The Mani Wonders Support Team at [email protected] to verify refund/exchange before it is mailed. Product must be returned with the original packaging intact with the tags included or attached. Be sure to have all receipt information ready for our customer service representative. Upon receipt of return shipment, refund is to be issued.
- Order that have been refused by the customer without the approval of Mani Wonders will have the shipping charge deducted from the refund issued. Returns that have been sent without first contacting Mani Wonders will either be refused or have the cost of the original shipment deducted from their refund. Mani Wonders will not accept any returns of products that are or appear to be used. Products that are returned used will be held and the customer can choose to have it sent back to them at their expense.
- Mani Wonders are not able to accommodate walk-ins. All returned merchandise must be shipped to us at the proper address. There are no exceptions.
- The warranty does not cover acts of nature or natural disasters.
- The warranty continues from the original date of purchase.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITATION SHALL NOT APPLY TO DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS, OR ANY STATUTORY LIABILITY FOR INTENTIONAL AND GROSS NEGLIGENT ACTS AND/OR OMISSIONS. MANI WONDERS DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION THAT IT WILL BE ABLE TO REPAIR ANY MANI WONDERS PRODUCT UNDER THIS WARRANTY OR REPLACE THE MANI WONDERS PRODUCT.
- In the event of using Mani Wonders products that support RFID protection, Mani Wonders does not take any responsibility for personal information being forged, stolen, and/or damaged.
- Mani Wonders is not responsible and liable for any physical, emotional, mental and psychological damage caused by the use of any Mani Wonders Products.
- You may print and keep a copy of these Terms, which form the entire agreement between you and Mani Wonders and supersede any other communications or advertising with respect to the Website.
- These Terms may only be modified with the prior written consent of Mani Wonders. Mani Wonders may alter or amend these Terms at any time, with immediate effect and without notice. By continuing to use the Website after such alteration, you will be deemed to have accepted any amendment to these Terms.
- These Terms and their performance shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada and Ontario and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada and Ontario.
- You shall comply with all foreign and local laws and regulations which apply to your Use of the Website in whatever country you are physically located, including without limitation, consumer law, export control laws and regulations.
- You agree that because of the unique nature of the Website and Mani Wonders proprietary rights therein, a demonstrated breach of these Terms by you would irreparably harm Mani Wonders and monetary damages would be inadequate compensation. Therefore, you agree that Mani Wonders shall be entitled to preliminary and permanent injunctive relief, as determined by any court of competent jurisdiction to enforce the provisions of these Terms.
- If any provision of these Terms is declared void, illegal, or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms will be valid and enforceable to the extent permitted by applicable law. In such event, the parties agree to use their best efforts to replace the invalid or unenforceable provision by a provision that, to the extent permitted by the applicable law, achieves the purposes intended under the invalid or unenforceable provision.
- Any failure by any party to these Terms to enforce at any time any term or condition under these Terms will not be considered a waiver of that party right thereafter to enforce each and every term and condition of these Terms.
- Neither party will be responsible for delays resulting from circumstances beyond the reasonable control of such party, provided that the nonperforming party uses reasonable efforts to avoid or remove such causes of non-performance and continues performance hereunder with reasonable dispatch whenever such causes are removed.
- Nothing in these Terms shall give, directly or indirectly, any third party any enforceable benefit or any right of action against Mani Wonders and such third parties shall not be entitled to enforce any term of these Terms against Mani Wonders.
- If you feel that any materials appearing on the Website are offensive, objectionable or potentially defamatory please contact Mani Wonders by way of our contact page providing full details of the nature of your complaint and the materials to which the complaint relates.
- Quantcast helps advertisers and publishers better understand, find and access targeted audiences in real-time. Marketers use Quantcast to amplify their targeting and reach consumers who look just like their best performing customers with unprecedented performance and scale. Publishers use Quantcast to directly measure and package their audiences.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Mani Wonders harmless from and against any and all third party claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising out of, based on or in connection with your access and/or use of this web site or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions of use, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions of use.
- Liability for content: The contents of our pages have been created with great care. For the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the content, we cannot take any responsibility. As a service provider we are responsible for own contents on these pages under the general laws. We as service providers are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under the general laws remain unaffected. A liability is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of such violations, we will remove the content immediately.
- Disclaimer of Warranty: You expressly agree that use of Maniwonders.com is at your sole risk. Neither Maniwonders.com, its affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, merchants, third-party content providers or licensors, or the IR respective employees, agents, merchants, 3rd party content providers or licensors, or any of the IR officers, directors, employees or agents, warrant that use of www.maniwonders.com will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to 1) The results that may be obtained from use of Maniwonders.com, or ii) the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, products, and services provided through www.maniwonders.com. Maniwonders.com is made accessible on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. Maniwonders.com hereby disclaims any and all representations, warranties and conditions, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, those of title non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
12. Sales Policies
- Notifications: When you place your order, Mani Wonders will send a confirmation email containing product pricing, estimated taxes, and shipping charges. Once the order has shipped, a shipment notice that is also your invoice will be sent via email. Be sure to print or save your email shipment notification/invoice for your records.
- PRODUCT SHIPMENT: Mani Wonders makes every effort to ship your product according to the estimated lead times provided at the time you place your order. If your shipment takes longer than originally estimated, we will let you know via email and we will make every effort to complete your order as quickly as possible. Once your order has shipped, a shipment notification/invoice will be sent via email. We encourage you to print or save a copy of the shipment notice when received.
- Cancellations Please review your order carefully before submitting. Once submitted, our automated processing will send your order into production after 90 minutes and we will be unable to make changes or cancel your order. Within this 90-minute period, you may cancel your order by contacting us at Mani Wonders.
- Other Sales Terms and Conditions:
- Mani Wonders is not responsible for typographic errors. Mani Wonders is not responsible for unfit and unsuitable positioning of engraving image.
- Mani Wonders reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at any time.
- No Mani Wonders employee or agent has the authority to vary any of Mani Wonders policies or the terms and conditions governing any sale.
- SALES AND DISTRIBUTION: Mani Wonders sells and ships products to all countries in the world.
- PRICES: All prices are displayed and billed in US dollars for orders placed. Your total order price will include the price of the product(s) plus any applicable sales tax and shipping charges. Please review your order carefully prior to submitting it for processing. Mani Wonders reserves the right to change prices for products at any time.
- SALES TAX: Mani Wonders product purchases will include sales tax based on the seller location (Toronto, Canada) and the sales tax rate in effect at the time your order is placed.
- DUTIES AND TAXES: Import duties, taxes, and brokerage fees are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost and it will be collected upon delivery from the carriers for certain packages. These charges are recipient responsibility as we are only charging the transportation fee for the packages. You may check with your country customs office to determine what these additional costs will be. Note, in rare occasions, custom agents may withhold delivery of some packages.
- Quality Assurance: If for some reason you are not satisfied with the quality of product you have received, please contact Mani Wonders. If Mani Wonders determines that a defect occurred in processing your request or order, Mani Wonders will, at its discretion, credit back or replace the defective items.
13. Shipping Policies
- Mani Wonders does not guarantee delivery times and does not accept responsibility for late packages. Mani Wonders ships most orders within 15 - 20 business days of confirmation of order. This does not take into considerations any anomaly such as extreme weather conditions, local post outages/strikes and any unforeseen events. Please note custom, duties, and tax charges levied at the receiving country's border is not under the control of Mani Wonders or the shipping courier. Each nation has its own import regulations and fees.
- Customers will be contacted in the case of delayed shipping of their order. Mani Wonders very often ships orders same-day if orders are placed before 1 pm. The shipment logistics center will process the shipment within 24hrs. You will be receiving an email notification with your shipment tracking details once your order dispatches.
- The customer is responsible for any charges or penalties that result from incorrect address information submitted by the customer.
- You agree that you disclose your personal information to us for the main purpose of purchasing one of our products and in the process may be subjected to third party applications: Google Analytics, Google Adsense, Quantcast, ScoreCard Research Beacon, Alexa and redirected to affiliate links such as Facebook, Kickstarter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Moneris, Stripe, PayPal, Twitter, and Youtube.
- You can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website. We will create a database record about you and present the information as provided on our site;
1. Collect, Hold and Process information about you
Our products and services require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us, such as Mani Wonders. In order to use our services to the full potential, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide: Mani Wonders will not collect or monitor any personal information about you (such as your name, gender, address, postal code, occupation, industry, personal interest, email address and an account password) without your consent. When you submit information on our website, we ask for you to provide an email address, and collect your Internet Protocol number, a reference to the server through which you are accessing the internet. We also collect information about products and services you have ordered or enquired about, your interaction with advertisement and services such as registration, comments, and information we collect using cookies stored on your device. We collect this information in order to authenticate site users and restrict spam agents and bots. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We constantly strive to improve our quality of custom tailored services, which also encapsulates the need to provide safe and secure environment for all our users.
- Creating an account: When you engage in activities on the website, such as entering contests, registering to administer sweepstakes, or creating a user account, ordering a product, then we may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information about yourself, such as first name, last name, mailing address (including zip code), email address, telephone number, date of birth and payment information such as credit card, bank information.
- Information collected by third parties: Mani Wonders believes in offering fresh, fast and free services to our website users. Third party affiliates such as Google Analytics, Google Adsense, Quantcast, ScoreCard Research Beacon, and Alexa who collects information to rank, rate our website, enhance our website performance and provide an overall demographic representation of the website users. No personal information (such as your name, gender, address, postal code, occupation, industry, personal interest, email address and an account password) will be collected. These third party affiliates and their services are well known among the online community to be safe and secure services.
- Server log: We may collect and record information that your browser sends such as your product purchase request, contact form submission, registering and logging in (future features), internet protocol address, web browser type, the date and time of your request, and cookies pertaining to your unique browser, when you visit our site.
- User communications: When you contact Mani Wonders using email, or contact form submission or other communication means, we may retain a transcript of our conversations to process your comments, feedback, concerns, requests, support, and inquiries, and in turn respond to your requests in a timely manner and enrich our services.
- Public area interactions: Please note, Mani Wonders may conduct polls, survey sections, message boards, promotion code, and any other such user generated content facilities available to users of Mani Wonders. Any information that is disclosed in these areas of our site becomes public information, searchable, extracted for other use and the user should always be careful when deciding to disclose your opinions as this information could be read, collected and used by others. For more information, please revise Mani Wonders Terms and conditions for agreed acceptable content.
Some examples are:
- Remembering your preferences and settings, including marketing preferences.
- Keeping you logged in during your visit; without cookies you might have to log in on every page you go to (future features).
- Remembering if you have been to the site before. If you are a first-time user or have cleared the cache, then you might see different content to a regular user.
- When you add something to the online shopping basket (future features), cookies make sure it is still there when you get to the checkout.
- Remembering if you have filled in a survey, so you are not asked to do it again.
- Some are session cookies which make it possible to navigate through the website smoothly. However these are automatically deleted after you close your web browser.
- Enabling social media components, like Facebook, or Instagram, or LinkedIn, or Twitter, or Youtube.
Types of Cookies:
- Full control: You have full control to reject all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent to your computer. Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this look at the help menu on your browser. If your cookies are disabled, then some Mani Wonders functions and services may not perform to its full potential. Finally, our ultimate goal is to protect the rights or property of Mani Wonders and our website users. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which Mani Wonders website operates.
- Analytical cookies: These groups of cookies often called analytics cookies are used to gather generic information. These cookies do not collect information that identifies you. The information collected is anonymous and is grouped with the information from everyone else cookies. This is used to identify overall patterns of usage rather than anyone personal activity. Analytics cookies only record activity on the site you are on and they are only used to improve how a website works. Some of our websites and some of the emails you might get from us also contain small invisible images known as web beacons or tracking pixels. These are used to count the number of times the page or email has been viewed and allows us to measure the effectiveness of its marketing and emails. These web beacons are anonymous and do not contain or collect any information that identifies you.
- Affiliate cookies: Some of our web pages will contain promotional links to other company sites. If you follow one of these links and then register with or buy something from that other site, a cookie is sometimes used to tell that other site that you came from one of our sites. That other site may then pay us a small amount for the successful referral. This works using a cookie.
- Online behavior advertising (OBA) cookies: OBA is a way of using information about your web-browsing activity, collected by using cookies, to group you with other users into collective interest groups and show you advertisements based on those interests. The OBA data collected from cookies you get when you are on our sites is only used to show relevant ads on our sites, not on other websites.
- Third party advertising cookies: Some of the advertisements you see on the website are generated by third parties. Third parties generate their own cookies (or web beacons) to track how many people have seen a particular advertisement (or use the services of third parties to do this), and to track how many people have seen it more than once. These cookies cannot be used to identify an individual; they can only be used for statistical purposes, for example, in providing you with advertisements that are more relevant to your interests. Some of the information gleaned from third party cookies will be aggregated with other anonymous information for statistical purposes. The third party companies that generate these cookies have their own, very strict, privacy policies but we do not have access to these cookies; other than allowing them to be served, we have no role to play in these cookies at all (although we may use statistical information arising from these third party cookies and provided to us by third parties, to improve the targeting of advertisements to users of the website and essentially improve user experience). If you would like to disable third party cookies generated by advertisers or providers of targeted advertising services, you can turn them off by going to the third party website and getting them to generate a one-time no thanks cookie that will stop any further cookies being written to your machine. Here are links to the main third party advertising platforms we use, each of which has instructions on how to do this: https://www.google.ca/policies/privacy/ads/. The user can also visit the trade body representing these advertising companies for more information on how to opt out of these cookies: https://youronlinechoices.com/
3. Using and disclosing your personal information
- Administrative and promotional emails
- Compiling customer feedback, support
- Conducting market research
- Carrying out statistical, technical and logistical analysis
- To send you periodic subscription newsletters that you have signed up for to send you direct marketing. This may include communications by post, telephone or email or SMS about our products, events and special offers.
However, we may transfer, sell or assign any of the information described in this policy to third parties as a result of a sale, merger, consolidation, change of control, and transfer of assets or reorganization of our business. We may user your personal information to send you promotional information and new Mani Wonders services which you have the right to opt out of our free promotional information by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone.
4. When will we contact you?
We may from time to time contact you at the email or other address which you provide to us in order to:
- Authenticate your identity
- Inform you with updated information about our website.
- Inform you about specials and new products or for service announcements or administrative messages, which may be of interest to you.
- Inform about the latest changes to Mani Wonders
- Mediating and responding to you about, an inquiry or a comment you have submitted for or on our message boards, and other such user generated content facilities
- Informing you if you have been successful in any site contest or promotions
If you are receiving promotional information about Mani Wonders and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may email us at [email protected] or submit contact form at Contact Us and ask to be removed from our mailing list. Please allow 2 weeks for this request to be processed.
5. You can access the information we keep about you
You may request full detail of personal information about you and your company which we hold about you. You are welcome to request for all personal information we hold about you by contacting us at [email protected] or submitting a contact form at Contact Us. Our record of your information will be made available to you within 2 weeks. If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us at [email protected] or submitting a contact form at Contact Us.
6. Changing, Updating and Deleting the information we have about you
If at any time you wish to change a listing or profile that is inaccurate or out of date or completely delete the listing or profile, then:
- If you are unable to register your user profile and is certain the email is associated to you, then immediately proceed to contact Maniwonders.com at [email protected] or submitting a contact form at Contact Us. (future features)
- If you forget your password, follow the request for a new password process. (future features)
- You have all rights to request deletion of you Mani Wonders membership account by using the Mani Wonders Member account email to send an email at [email protected] or submit a contact form at Contact Us. In the email please include your email address and password in the message component. Then follow the instructions to verify that the identity of the account holder. Please allow 2 weeks for the process to be complete and change to take effect.
- If you have signed up to receive marketing from us by text, to stop this, please reply STOP to the last message you received.
- If you have previously provided permission for us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at [email protected] or submit a contact form at Contact Us.
7. Storage and security of your personal information
Mani Wonders is committed to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. We take safety precaution and strict procedure to safeguard and protect your personal information, however, no guarantees are made that it is 100% secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
8. Privacy Policies of Third Party websites
Mani Wonders may contain links to websites outside of the Mani Wonders service. Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other web domains. We are not responsible for our affiliate conduct and for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting their sites. Their sites are not governed by our terms and conditions nor our privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
9. What to do if you have a problem or question
Minors under the age of 18 may not use the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18, and no part of the Website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 18. Mani Wonders does not sell products for purchase by children.
11. Future changes